Friday, May 1, 2009

What I Have Learned From Significant Other

Many reasons why you love someone

These are he reasons why I love Dina

She changed me to a person who is more: efficient, calmer, introspective, organized, loving, smarter, aware

I could go on

What do you feel when you get to know someone like this

Many things, very deeply

You are affected on all levels and sensibilities

You look at yourself over time and say

Wow, I have met the woman of my dreams

We fit together like dovetail grooves

We compliment each other like a hand in a glove

Just fit, just so

What do you say

When it goes away

How do you say,

Wait a minute

This is too good

This is to go the way it is to go

And not away

Take bad things away

Take things that make no sense away

But you leave what makes sense

And we make sense

She fulfills me like I fulfill her

Stay together

Be happy

Have wonderful times together

No comments:

Post a Comment