Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Last Communication on May 5th

Dina wrote,

"When I take the fifth step it is wiser to choose a person with whom I share common aims because if that person does not understand me, my spiritual progress may be delayed and I could be in danger of a relapse.
So I ask for devine guidance before choosing the man whom I take into my confidence.
I sought understanding from you.
This train wreck destructive ship upon stormy seas sought harbor and realizing there was none began to crumble and go into dark places.
Dark with thoughts of drink driving away the demons it has fought in the past."

When did you seek harbor and realized there was none and began to crumble into dark places?

And, what about the temptation to drink?

The last time we were together,

you hugged me tightlly all weekend

as we lovingly lie in your bed!

Am I missing some event that I don't know about?

Whew, this is a rollercoaster ride and you are the Ring Master!

Listen, we loved each other and had a lot of fun together, until you started expressing very noncommunicative behavior and cutting me off (See November, 2008 email for clarification).

What is this mysterious event that I know nothing about? This is how you weave your own creations of what happened with us.

Look, if you want me to go away, you don't have to contrive these intricate patterns that you are apparently weaving.

I love you, I have loved you, and until you smash it into the ground, which you are doing a good job of, I will always love you.

That is why I want to marry you. If you want me to leave and never come back, you are doing a heluva good job, lady.

Let's see if you can have a timely reply to this. Betcha can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment