Sunday, May 3, 2009

Words Dina Could Use to Break Us Up

Dina could say,



"Richard, you know it can not work out between us



You know I am not sure how I feel



I am not sure if I love you



And it would not be fair for you



To have you waiting around



Until I do know how I feel



Thank you for everything you have done for me



I am probably not going to be with a man



I will probably be alone



I need this time to figure out who and what I am



And that is not fair to ask you to wait for me



I may not want you when I found out who I am



But you have helped me along the way



I know a lot more now that I have learned from you



What a sincere man acts like



And how he treats his woman



I will never forget you



I know you did all of this for me



Because you wanted a relationship



With me



But I have moved on from where


I was when I met you and told you



I loved you



I don't really feel the same anymore



Like I told you I did over



The past 16 months



But you really helped me



And I thank you



Now I have to move on



Exscuse me



I have to go



But thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment