Friday, May 8, 2009

Now, The Covers Are Off, And We See The Real Dina

Here we are again.

Talking about Dina

Again

For the umpteenth time today

And every day for the past period of time

Everywhere I go

She is all I talk about

I live in my own person Hell

Constructed by Dina

This is a woman who was my finace

Now, two weeks after being

Engaged for months

I can no longer see her

Call her

Or have anything

To do with her

Unless she texts

Or emails me

I cannot go to see her

And, many times

She does not even answer

The questons I email her

This is a case of total disrespect

Under the banner of

She is an alcoholic, for 35 years

and a dry alcoholic for the past 9 years

And she is now having a possible 'relapse'

Meaning, she feels threatened and

And may feel the temptation of

Wanting to drink

She said she knows that because

She has learned I can't be understanding

In her time of need

That she has learned,

From past experience

(Read that to mean, before Richard)

She WILL take that drink.

For this reason,

I have lost all rights

And priveledges

Of being engaged to

Dina

Even though the reason

She will take that drink

Is due to experience

Gained, before she met me

There is no describing

The personal Hell

She has constructed around me

By her actions and treatment of me

Every day all I think about is her

All I talk about is her

All my existence is

Focused on her

Her Problems

Her Needs

Her Wants

Her Desires

In Other Words,

All about her

I have no life

And I live every day

In the shadows of

Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment