Friday, May 8, 2009

Various Late Night Meanderings, Shared With Dina

I made a mistake in my reply to your email tonight.


If I bow and scrape because I want us to work out

And I will do what it takes to make us work,

You will interpret my actions as weakness.

And, like with your former husband, Wiley,

You will use my actions, seen as weakness in your mind,

To despise me.

Like you did with Wiley.

I am bringing gifts to your table even now, in many different forms,

And you are bringing problems to be worked out at your table.

Is this all really worth it, or would it be better to see, if maybe,

Two heads, (albeit smart, capable ones), two loves, two willing hearts

Can conquer our difficulties and win the benefits of love and true happiness?


Or, is it better to deal with multiple idealogies,

mixed with overtones of spirituality,

To make it unfixably complex?

Let's see...hhhmmm.

It's wonderful having met you and currently enjoying

My relationship (?) with you.


So I am your best friend, now?

Lover and Fiance didn't work out for ya, huh?

You are really sweet!


And I had no input in your decision.

You made this like you are going with yourself, no?


Do you remember hugs, sweet, long kisses, cuddling,

And just plain, old-fashioned loving?

Is what we are doing now better?

No contact, no calls, just the downward spiral of our love?


Are You ever going to let me hold you again?


I miss the Dina I used to know...so much

__________________________________________

I feel I am in the arms of an Octopus

There is nothing I can do but feel the wrap

Of the Octopus' arms around me

Dina is controlling the situation

I have nothing to do with the play she is running in her head

But I am the victim of what she is thinking

because I am involved with her

There is coming a time

When she will be finished playing with me

And, I will be dropped like a toy that is no longer of interest

To the child in her

And then I will be gone...

And I feel that moment is coming soon...

The hardest part is that I will have no role in any of this

Unless I leave her...

And never come back

No comments:

Post a Comment