Sitting here in the Haight, trying to figure out what to do.
Everybody, from strangers I met at Cha Cha Cha, and took to the top of Tank Hill, to my best friend, female friends, children, basically everybody, says to not answer her phone call to me when, and if, she calls tomorrow.
What do I do?
I love what I know could be the potential of Dina. When she stops focusing on her self and sees there are people, like me, who care tremendously for her. What do I do now? Do I answer her call? It is up to me, irregardless of what everybody, to a person, says I should do.
She has focused on herself, and despite my best efforts to reach out to her, has turned a deaf ear to my efforts to communicate. How do I tell her I am not a person who tolerates ignorant behavior like this?
How do I tell her?
I am at a crossroads. I am completely conflicted. I don't know if I will answer that phone tomorrow or not. She hasn't shown any caring for me except when it suited her needs. Do I just let her slide and say, oh well, it's okay. I don't mean anything and I can be disrespected like this and say it's okay. Disrespect me. I mean nothing, but wait, I am supposed to mean something. How come I am so nothing with her?
Time will tell how this all turns out.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment