Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Way I Feel

I feel something special in me every day

It is the way Dina makes me feel

It is like having something living and growing within you

It is warm and wonderful and gives a reason for the day

How can anything make it any better?

Feelings come and go, but this is forever

No matter how she treats me, it just stays with me.

But there is a time of reckoning.

Today, she said she will call me

This came about from her speaking with my counselor

The problem may be, as much as I love her,

she just may have other priorities (yeah, she is that way)

I thought we were falling in love together,

but I don't know if she can really love another

And that may be the crux of what happens today

She may call, because she cares, or she may not

because she doesn't know how she feels

That makes me sigh with the weariness of it all

If she doesn't call, I have to go away

And not think of her wanting me again

I have to find another, as much as I don't want to

And that will be another chapter in my love affair

With Dina

What do I have? I don't know

I know how I feel, but that is no sign

Of what she feels for me

May be not much

And I know that very clearly

Well, until she does or doesn't call...

No comments:

Post a Comment