Richard, 12:02 AM: Do you remember hugs, sweet long kisses, cuddling, and just plain, old-fashioned loving?
Is what we are doing now better? No contact, no calls just the downward spiral of our love?
Richard, 12:13 AM: Are you ever going to let me hold you again?
Will we ever love again as one?
Richard, 12:14 AM: I miss the Dina I used to know...so much
Richard, 9:56 AM: All that you are going through is so important for you and I really understand. The hard part is on my side: the loneliness, the pain caused by something I cannot help with or have any effect on, except to leave you alone. I don't understand why I can't see you or talk to you.
Have a good day and don't let me get in the way of you addressing your problems in any way.
Richard, 12:18 PM: I just got pulled over because I was talking to my son, Corey, about your email, sent last night, that so devastated me (Got me going to Al-Anon!). I have been talking to everyone who would listen. I have a copy of it with me every where I go.
The cop, when told about you and I, did not give me a $147 ticket and let me go! Will miracles never cease!!
Richard, 1:24 PM: I came to my Al-Anon meeting at St. Patrick's. But the meeting was only on Thursday, and this was. So I went to mass at the church. After mass, there was an Anointing of the Sick. I feel this whole Dina thing has made me sick, so I got anointed. Then I spoke with the priest. He has a Masters in Counseling. He read your email of last night. He said you don't want me anymore and that you said bad things about me in the email. I told him I love you. He said he doesn't think you love me. Please tell me if I am wrong. I can walk away from you and not look back.
Dina, 4:30 PM: Please go out and have some fun tonight? If only...
Richard, 4:36 PM: If you only knew the pain I am feeling, for no other reason than the fact that you just don't want me. I am miserable and sorry I met you. Why don't you care how I feel at all, lately? I would not hurt you like this. I just couldn't be a part of causing any one this level of pain. Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to warrant this treatment from you?
Richard, 4:37 PM: New blog followed by corrected email rely to yours last night.
Dina, 4:42 PM: Part of message? Do live your life and we will meet up when this project is over? It should be around November You are so intense that you easily overwhelm me
Dina, 4:44 PM: To heck with Priest I am jealous I find myself with AA crowd So good you go to Al Annon and found a friend. It is hard for us needy souls. When we get hurt
Dina, 4:50 PM: I dn not want to hurt you. This is not easy either. I am in smelly salon to get haircut. Never have I been so missunderstood I feel you think that you are
Richard, 4:52 PM: I am overwhelming you? Your behavior is overwhelming me because I can't see you, and it leaves me hurting. The woman I love hasn't seen me in three weeks, doesn't want to and I don't know why. Take ownership of the pain and hurt you are causing for me. You are safe and warm in your 'little nest' as you call the hotel suite you live in. Why care that Richard loves you and wants to be with you? It is easier to just lob words at me and ignore how I feel. All this intensity is caused by your behavior and treatment of me. How dare you tell me to just go and have fun, when the reason I am hurting in the first place is caused by you and your crazy way of handling me and our relationshipl. You act like everything is okay between us and I should just go out and have some fun.
I AM MISSING YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS ME TO EVEN WRITE TO YOU.
Help me.
Dina, 4:52 PM: You deserve a real full time woman who can dream your dreams, love you unconditionally
Richard, 4:57 PM: No, I just want to see you, even for a little while, that would make me happy. No need for any drama. Just be with you and hold you. I have the movie, 'Curious Case of Benjamin Button'. Why don't we watch it?
Dina, I am only overwrought because I can't see you.
How about a phone call?
I would like to hear how your day went.
How about the cop not giving me a ticket when he caught me on the phone while driving?
Dina, 4:58 PM: You judge mee too much
Dina, 4:57 PM: Please oh please do not hurt You are dwelling on the pain Please dwell on the happiness off today
Dina, 5:00 PM: Amazing no ticket by the way they are $123 Two of my friends also have them Off to have color washed out
Richard, 5:04 PM: Why do you care so little about how I feel about all of this? Why don't you care a little about me, even a little bit? Your replys are so unfeeling and lacking in caring towards me. Why are you hurting me by treating me this way? I just want to talk to you or see you. Why is that so hard to tell me what you can do or not do? Why is that so hard?
Richard, 5:15 PM: Can we have a phone call? If you feel like it is too much, you can hang up.
Sound fair?
Richard, 5:47 PM: Will you call me? It would make me feel better and not so sad. Got Heart? Call me.
Richard, 6:00 PM: Okay, I guess communication is over with you for the day.
Do take care of yourself. I know you will.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment