Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Wrinkle In The Cream

I sent this yesterday. There is a compromising situatoion going on. I am very concerned, but as usual, Dina is steering her ship. I am on the outside and cannot go to see her. This can't continue. If not for her, at least for me. I will not be able to maintain knowing she now has another problem, more serious, happening to her. So, for now, I am involved. Depending on how she replies, will decide if I stay engaged.


________________________________________


Dina,

As usual, I should have taken more time to formulate a response

To your admission on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:24 PM

I wish I could be with you, but this will have to do

I recorded this in Marin, coming back from San Rafael (more on that another time)

It was sunny and a beautiful ride. So, here goes:

Look at you:

Successful woman, You who saved up the nest egg that you have

Drives the car you that you have

Lives where she wants to live and the fashion that she lives in

You are successful

There is no reason why you are doing anything that is damaging to yourself right now

If you weren't the best,

If you didn't have all these things going for you that you have going on right now

At this time of your life

Then I would understand

But you better give value to what you have going on...beause you won't have it long if you don't value it

And the way you value it is to take care of yourself, on all levels

You don't take of your self by doing things that are bad for you. So you stop doing those things and do things that are good for you

Because you value what you have: what opportunities you are about to come into and new ways of living you have available to you

You are an AKMF. And don't you forget that

Now, kick some ass and fly straight, Bucko. Do what you need to do to take of your present and future and don't mess it up!

That is all I have to say. I hope you allow this to come into your mind and affect you

No comments:

Post a Comment