There are many scenarios.
She could realize she feels we are not right for each other and/or her problems are too big for her to have a relationship now.
She could realize Richard loves her as much as he does and that she should have value for something she won't be able replace: namely us and what we do for each other.
In this scenario, she could plan to surprise me and just show up at something she knows I do, i.e. the drumming on the weekend.
I would see her, rush to her and give her a big hug and huge smile, followed by a long, loving kiss.
I would not be able to get the smile off my face and we just hold each other for a long time.
We walk off into the sunset of a happy and wonderful life together.
Awww!
If you gave me a million dollars, and said, to get this money, you have to correctly predict what Dina will do.
I wuuld have to say, keep the money: I don't have a clue.
I could say from a logical standpoint, that the love we felt for each other, the way we fit together,
the way we so compliment each other, is a natural.
There is not a perspective one could look at where we don't fit together.
But she has trampled this relationship into smithereens. Why did she do that? This is a question
Only she can answer.
I have no idea.
When I find something good, I do my best to value what I life has so blessedly thrown my way.
I think there are only so many times you get this lucky; don't screw it up.
She obviously has a different perspective.
The ball is in her court.
What is she going to do with it?
One thing is for sure:
I won't make the first move.
She has so wrecked this relationship,
She needs to show value for us.
It will be a long, lonely, cold day in hell before I approach her first.
If she waits for me, she will be waiting forever.
So, she has another chance to have the beauty of us
Never get a chance to spread it's wings and take flight,
Or, she can...
What will she do?
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment