Dina sent this to me today. It is the first time she has said anything about her behavior. I am so appreciative that she sent this:
"Read your entire blog
I can see where I appear heartless,
yet yearning to know how
to allow myself to be loved
This was nice and I am thankful she sent it.
___________________________________________
I would like to get some understanding from Dina and have sent the email below.
Depending on how this turns out, I will have to make my life more peaceful.
I do not really understand why Dina is treating me this way.
But either way, I will get peace back into my life. If she doesn't respond to this email, I will have my answer and I will act accordingly.
_______________________________________
Dina,
Thank you for your communications today. I have been affirmed that we are broken up,
I am sorry to say I felt this day coming.
There were many times I was in your place and said, 'this is the last time I will be here'.
Well now it has.
But what I don't understand is, what has happened between us that makes you act this way, in regards to how you interact with me. You say I am your best friend. Huh?
If you think this makes sense, please enlighten me.
I am confused.
So, lately you have put out signals that I pick up on.
And, because I am trying to understand what you won't tell me, I am no longer your friend.
We are like two people who did not get along, and have broken up.
That confuses me.
I have been your friend, lover, boyfriend and fiance. Now I am like somebody you can barely tolerate.
I am confused.
I understand your need for privacy. It is the opposite of what you have had with me for sixteen months.
I am confused.
Please tell me why I am being treated this way.
If we would have spoken recently, I would have acted politely, no drama, and just be glad I am speaking with someone I care about. What is wrong with that? This does not feel good to me and I need to so something about it.
This confuses me.
You give me bits and pieces of what is happening with you and it is hard to live day-by-day with your attitude. It doesn't change. You won't explain to me what is going on with you that makes you treat me this way.
Are you mad at me? Are you angry at me for something I have done? Are you so conflicted about the state of your drinking you are afraid you are going to take a drink? Are you going through some sort of personal crisis that is making you act this way? Is there some other crisis I don't know about?
What is it?
I am confused.
I am hoping you can explain how you feel about what has happened between us. I know we are barely friends, but I don't understand why. I am not sure how you can say anything more than what you have said. Maybe you have said all you can and you feel it should be all clear to me.
It is not.
I feel I am hurting for no reason. You treat me like I have done some unforgiveable thing and I am being punished for it. This needs to be at least explained. I can understand.
This confuses me, too.
I am not your enemy. I love you and want the best for you, but not at my expense. Can you understand this?.
I am not mad. I am just tired of being treated badly by you. Feel free to ask what you are doing that is so hurtful. I will gladly enumerate, I have been close to you and you are acting slightly out-of-turn.
Treat me with basic, human respect and I will do the same in turn with you.
Sound fair?
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment