Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Way It Could Be

I have come up with a new thought

On how all of this led up to where we are now

In August, Dina had become as much in love with me

As she was going to be, without lying to herself

So the problems started

I was supposed to 'get it' without her telling me

One of my friends said she had set a difficult task:

Have me go earn some number of hundreds of thousands of dollars

or, as she has said, 'No money, No honey!'

So, maybe time is all I have on my side

I have to look at being grateful she writes to me at all

And that is all I have at this time

Everybody is getting tired of hearing about

My nine-month problem with Dina and I

Calls are not being returned and answered

Nobody has the patience to listen and they get frustrated

Listening to the complicated, overwrought relationship

Between Dina and I

I am the only one who possibly doesn't know I am finished

I keep hoping Dina sees the value in me

But that may only happen when the money comes

And then the question is, is this a relationship you want to be in?

She didn't come back for you

She came back for the money, and then you

If she comes back before you get the money

She is coming back because of you

Well, there is barrel of truth if I ever saw one

And what do I do about it...Hhmmm

The Lisa I met at the Jambapolooza

hasn't returned my call

No comments:

Post a Comment