Of course not silly.
What I could read was very well written and
I too can see where running and hiding does no good for anyone.
It is just what I have done and I am trying to change this behavior.
By admitting that I was wrong is part of the change that even after of living life sober.
Running and hiding is like getting drunk and expecting everything to be alright in the morning with no memory of what went on the night before.
More than once I was taken advantage of in many ways.
My heart was shriveling into a raisin.
I had no pride or selfrespect, no goals no direction no pleasure no pain.
Drunk or hung over was the constant.
So many missed opportunities and emotions stuffed so deep that only a miracle could change them.
And then it happened, so simple. Quit the drinking, get off the bottle and get into living.
Still when pressured I will freeze or run away and hide.
I am now struggling to let the demons (to sponsor) and
goodness out and be a better person who can stand herself and what she does.
You are unforgettable
She was so apparently honest in this email, I was struck.
Most of the time, I can not be sure whether Dina was telling me the truth
Or not. It was that hard. I just had to accept whatever she said because that was all I had
She was that good.
Well, here I am with no Dina
God knows what will become of us because Dina controls the future
What will she do?
Stay Tuned!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment