How goes your life?
Does it satisfy you like it used to when you were younger?
Does it make you feel you are being everything you thought you were going to be?
Sometimes you meet someone whose life makes you think about all of this.
I have.
The woman I love has a very full life now.
When I met her, she wasn't working and she had lots of time
to spend developing the love we came to feel for each other.
Now, her life is full with her job, friends, personal improvement meetings,
her book she wants to write,
after-work projects, and personal time to relax from all of the above.
She may not have time for a relationship any more.
This all caused me to pause to think,
What is happening with my life that I have all this time to think about her and us?
All my life, I have been a very fast thinking and acting person.
I have been noticed because I did things quickly and achieved high praise for the quality of my work.
Now, the things that fill my days are comprised a lot from topics I developed from speaking with my significant other.
I have gotten better at developing quality time, but it appears a lot came from
my significant other's life,
I need to do more to make my life more like hers; almost too busy to have a relationship.
Huhhmmm, maybe this all bears more thought
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment