Dina said,
Richard.
You're roses came yesterday evening. I was delighted to see them and the beautiful colors.You are my friend and you always will be. I am going through some crisis of a sort. Work is harder and extra cash is tied up.It is not my intention to make you feel un happy you are fantastic I want a time to get into touch with a sober me and allow feelings true mine, but affected by all around me hard to explain
Well, maybe some day in the future, the person I love so much will surface again, maybe she will have made herself whole and her life will be better.
If her cash is tied up, it seems a shame she is not considering the revenue opportunity I sent to her. But I can't continue to be tied up with her when she is having this crisis. I will reply, asking her if she wants to make money or if this is too much for her right now.
I hope the demons that are chasing her go away.
More than anything, I hope she finds some feeling for me.
Hell continues for me. My cross to bear.
I love her so much. I hope she gets what she needs.
Even if that means I never see her again.
I wish her all the success in the world on her task at hand and I mean that with all my heart.
Love, Love, oh Love, why has love left me stranded on the shores of loneliness and despair?
How could you...
_________________________________________
My reply to her 6:06 AM, May 12th email:
Crying. I do this so much these days.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
I will try to keep giving to you:
How about the revenue opportunity I sent you? Do you want to make money?
I know you are having problems...
And I support you in any small way I can (like not seeing you)
I am just hurting so bad and there is no relief in sight (see new blog)..
God help me.
I hope I survive your crisis. The pain...
And God help you do the right thing in your life. I am praying for you...and me.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment