Monday, October 12, 2009
Dina Is Up To Something
Dina spoke with me four times last weekend. She told me she loved me and when asked, she said to marry me, I had to make the money. Then, before she cut me off from all communication, she sent me an email saying she was having power struggles with Bob. She said she wasn't having fun because she wasn't seeing me. Then she wrote she didn't see how we could work out. She said she didn't want to have me come down unannounced because she was afraid she would get upset and run away. She thinks I am such a strong force to her it is like I create magic when she sees me. There has not been any communication since then. Her phone has been off and she has sent no emails, nor has she responded to anything I have sent her. She is doing something. God knows what. I will probably hear something desparaging shortly. Maybe her and Bob are finally getting together. Maybe she is finally getting close to the money. This sickening. I so wish I had noy met this woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment