Dina,
Just sitting here watching a movie about Mike Tyson, the boxer, and all the mistakes he made because of God knows what reason. He had it all and he lost it all because he lost his confidence and the coach who died before his time. There are many reasons why people lose it when they achieve the top tiers in life. Sometimes it is just knowing your limits and when to be satisfied with what you have.
Just thinking about seeing you this evening and talking to you. I so want us to be equals, lovers, friends, everything and anything we can be. I want us to be together for the right reasons, only the right ones, because we love each other, respect each other and want the best for each other. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I only want us to get along and be the loving couple we can be. There is nothing more important to me. I want to make sure I get your input and you feel respected and give consideration to you in every respect. These are the things I want and what is important to me. .
I know if I consider your feelings, what you want out of life, how you want to be loved and how we can be the best together, we will make it. I am trying my best to be as honest, considerate, loving, caring as I can be for and to you.
I believe the words I told you tonight. You are the best person I know. Yes, you have some faults, but the beauty of you so surpasses anything else about you. I know you don't see what I see in you. Believe this: you are what I see in you and I know this. I know if I am there for you, over time, you will see the beauty of Dina. You can be secure with yourself and feel the love of knowing one's self fully and completely.
I know you are scared about your future. It is a real fear and something to be concerned about. I know, because of who you and I are, that we can be happy, secure and at peace with our selves and each other.
I want to be there for you. To help you see the wonderful person I see in you. To take away the fear and make us feel comfortable with our life. There is nothing in the world I want more than this. I have done what I set out to do in the past and I can do this for us now. This is not idle conversation or an idle promise. I want to take care of you. Be the man you have been looking for all of your life. Words cannot express what I see in you and in us together. It is like we were fated to meet each other the night I was playing drums in the park and then playing drums across from you. The beautufil halo of hair framing your face. That energetic, upbeat, happy person I met. I have never forgotten the night I met you, the first date (and all thirteen hours of it). We were meant for each other and I do believe there was the hand of God somewhere in all of this. The confidence I feel can be felt by you. We just have to believe in each other. The rest will take care of itself because we fit together so well: me, the confident, high-level, conceptual idea person; you, the totally functional, detail person, so knowing in how you move through life. You, the person who sees where we need to go and so capable of taking us there. I will follow you and the direction you put us in.
You are so good at all the things I am not, and vice versa. What a couple! Wha a life we can have! To be free, to live where we want to, to do what we want to do. It is all there. I see it and I know I can provide the where-with-all to get us to what we dream of together.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I can meet you at the Lodge, or wherever. I love you and you love me. I know this and I know you know it too. Let's get over our insecurities and fears. They are only in our minds, not in reality because we are such effective people. We just have to believe. You know the rest of the words: Faith, Hope, Belief, Trust, Honesty. They are real standards to live by and to love by. Let's be the most we can be.
We can do it.
Please call me to let me know how you want us to get together tomorrow.
I love you, Sweetie.
Richard
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment